- They provide overnight bedding for people who have nowhere else to go.
- Research on Mass.gov (hedfuel.azurewebsites.net) and the Homeless Shelter Directory (homelessshelterdirectory.org/massachusetts) or call us.
- Families with children should go to their local DTA office to get into a shelter.
- Call individual shelters to see if they have openings and learn about their intake.
- Do you have check-in and check-out times? Am I able to stay during the day?
- What other services do you offer?
- What are the rules you need to follow to stay here?
- How long can I stay?
- Are there any services that I can only get if I stay here?
Action Emergency Shelter
180 Main St
Gloucester, MA 01930
73 Buffum St
Lynn, MA 01902
Adults with Disabilities Only
Gloucester, Salem, & Lynn
Individuals & Families Experiencing Domestic Violence
Lynn Shelter Association
91 Liberty Street
Lynn, MA 01901
Adults & Families with Children
56 River St.
Beverly, MA 01915
Seeds of Hope
56 Margin St.
Salem, MA 01970